Intercessio civil and comercial mediators
Complaints & Feedback
We will always strive to do our best for you. However, we welcome feedback, both positive and negative.
We strive to provide the highest level of service, but if we get it wrong, it is important that, for your benefit we put things right.
How to make a complaint
If you would like to express dissatisfaction about any aspect of our service, you can address your complaint to:
Head of Compliance
71-75 Shelton Street
Or alternatively, via email to email@example.com, making sure to include:
- your name;
- email address;
- a full description of your complaint; and
- how you would like the matter to be resolved.
Whatever your complaint, we will always ensure that it is dealt with quickly and fairly.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within 5 working days of receipt.
- All complaints will be investigated and responded to within 21 working days of receipt. Occasionally, we may require additional time to respond to your complaint and if this is the case you will be notified in writing.
- If you are dissatisfied with our response to your complaint, you can appeal to the CMC on certain grounds. Details of the CMC’s appeal processes can be found at: https://civilmediation.org
Code of Conduct
We operate under the European Code of Conduct
Our Mediators operate under the European Code of Conduct for Mediators (the “Code”). For more information and access to a copy of the Code, please click here.